Monday, February 21, 2011

One Last Hurrah!

Yase, Ky, and Svenja Camille's fiance, Chet got a little stuck.
Aunt Tiana, Kymora, and Bo. Oh how we miss Aunt Tiana when she goes back home!
Newly engaged Chet and Camille!
Darnell and Quinny sliding on their butts.
A good ole' roll in the snow, then jump in the pool!

I think this was one of the last super fun things we did when Yase was still around.We took her and her friend Svenja to Granite Hot Springs. Yase was all for it, but Svenja drove with me (#1 mistake) and I accidentally tipped us off. She wasn't really in the mood after that. Getting in the hot springs is always fun though. It's crazy to think you're swimming outside while it's all snowy wintertime wonderland all around you. One of our favorite things to do. Except I don't like having to change in the big community dressing rooms when everyone can see your garments and then your butt as you're changing outta your swimsuit, but-eh-what ya gonna do?!

0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers