Before:
Poor red earlobes, After:


Ky and I had a great Saturday. Her birthday is in a few days and so we drove to Idaho Falls and went to Claire's! What do most people do at Claire's? Yup we got her ears pierced. She was excited but scared. We got all ready to do it, but then she saw the piercing gun, freaked her out a bit. Really, when you think about it, it is a lil' freaky-willingly getting two holes punched in your body. She did it though, I was proud of her. She picked out some earrings too afterwards. Holy Havana, anyone have any idea how much it is to get your ears pierced nowadays? Anyone, anyone.... Bueller? $40!! That is highway robbery, that's what I think!
After the mall we hit up Deseret Book and got her, her very own set of scriptures with her name imprinted. She's so excited to get baptized. We're waiting for her cousin who will be turning 8 at the end of March, then we're doing a double baptism in April.
We hit up some yummy IHOP, then went to Walmart to get stuff for her upcoming birthday party.
It was such a good day, just her and I. We never get a chance to do that. We had a great time!
(We also went to Vanity to return a tanktop Darnell got me for Christmas. In exchange I was able to get 2 shirts and a ring! Score! I'll post my wares later!)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment