Sheesh, I thought I had posted this but I didn't. My computer was having issues the day I typed it up. I have so much to catch up on. Trying to get the tree to stand straight was a challenge. We had to prop up the stand with books and a weight. We had a incident with Bo trying to reach the very top of the tree. With a tumble, a little blood and tears (literally) we finally got our tree decorated.
It was in our house for 5 days before we actually got to it. Here's Darnell wishing everyone Happy Holidays. Isn't he just a peach?!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment