Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Never Let You Go Book Review


I recieved this book for free from Thomas Nelson Publishing in exhange for an honest review.
"Never Let You Go" by Erin Healy is about a young single mother named Lexi. She is doing everything in her power to make a happy life for her and her daughter Molly. The husband who deserted them long ago is trying to make a comeback, and an old unsavory friend reappears making Lexi's life even more complicated. Spiritual and supernatural forces come head to head which I'm sure was meant to draw the reader in leaving them questioning thier own good vs. evil struggles we all might go through. I had the hardest time getting started with this book and it didn't hardly keep my interest. I felt there were too many twists and turns, and terrible events going on in this woman's life to even feel any sort of comparison to real life. I realize it was a tad bit fantasy based, but I just couldn't get past the lack of character developement and reality. The culmination of all of Lexi's problems were just too much for me.

1 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

I'm a little sad my blog didn't make the friends and family list... :)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers