Monday, September 20, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Only 3 weeks of school have gone by, and I'm just now posting first day of school pictures.
I am awesome! I now officially have a 2nd grader and Boey is in kindergarten! Those dang kids, getting so old so fast! They were a little excited, in case you couldn't tell.
Here's a few more normal pictures.Off to school!There goes Quinn with egg on his face. Off to...umm... nowhere.
Such a goofball!
Ky with her teacher, Mrs. Crittenden.
Bo working on a project.
These two pictures were taken during the school open house, not on the first day of school. Look what was waiting for them when they got home.
Made with rolos, paper, and a candy kiss.
I found the idea from a website, but I can't remember where.
Cute, right?






1 comments:

smiliesar said...

LOVE the "pencil"...very cute idea!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers