Kymora, and the Neilson boys Ben and Ian.
Aww Kenai, ya had to come and ruin the picture!
Not that whatever that is on the bottom doesn't already do it.
Ughh, I'm such a cheeser!

It's funny how all the kids are at different distances away from the camera, their 3 year old daughter Britta looks like a giant, and Quinn looks itty bitty. Camille is about the right size.
This cute family in our neighborhood and our ward was moving (well, they're gone now) so before they left we thought we'd hang out with them one last time. We packed up Darnell's parents paddleboat and they grabbed their canoe and we went to Murphy Lake. We roasted hotdogs. ate chips and chowed on the most fabulous broccoli slaw that Amy (her name is Amy Neilson, I'm not talking about myself in 3rd person) made. I ate 4 possibly 5 helpings. Mmm, I'll have to post that recipe. Whoa I got way off track. Anyway, the kids paddled and canoed (is that spelled right?) around, Darnell and their boys did a little fly fishing. 2 hours after being there a fisherman approached us and asked who had the van. He then informed the Neilson Clan they had a lovely flat tire. Ahhh, that sucks, so they changed it with their spare which was pitifully smaller than the rest and hoped for the best. More eating, more paddling, time to leave. Oh what's that? Holy moley, the spare is now flat too! That was just wonderful news. We, meaning all ELEVEN of us, packed into Darnell's 5 passenger truck, to which Amy asked, "Are we doing carseats?" Uhh, no. We drove home, kids and wives got dropped off at home, Seth and Darnell went back for the van with a pumped up tire and did not return home until 1 in the morning. Who knew it would turn out to be such an adventure?! Pure Craziness!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment