Tuesday, June 01, 2010

There He Goes...




growing up on me! Aww, my little guy is THREE! I can hardly believe it. Darnell told me his grandma used to make them cakes as their birthday present and I loved that idea. I have given up on cake making. I am terrible. I've come to accept that fact. I asked my MIL to help me out. Whenever I asked Quinn what kind of cake he wanted he'd say "An ION WHEEL cake!!"
(For those you you who don't speak Quinn- that's "Iron Will" that one movie about the boy trying to win the dogsled race. He loves it.) Uhhh, and how exactly do I do that, Quinn? I finally talked him into a Thomas the Train Cake. I figured I'd make a number three look like tracks and just stick some of his trains on top. Aren't you amazed at the creative genius of it all?! Well, I chose to be a cop-out, and had Kaylene do it. This is what she came up with. P.s. I realize that is not actually "Thomas" but we couldn't find Thomas in our big mess of toys. Thomas the train and Ion Wheel, all wrapped up into one!

Anyway, Quinny is such a sweet boy, he brings quite a lot of silliness to our house.
This boy likes:
-to be with his Dad.
-to watch "Peep and the Big Wide World."
-to visit the library, and would read the whole live long day away if I let him.
-playing the "Ipodame." (Darnell's I-Pod, he says it, "I Pod Game.")
-dogs, no matter the size.




2 comments:

Leah said...

That cake is da bomb. That is, it has Nash's approval. Dogs, twain twack, wooden thing... What's not for a 3 year old to love?

Brittney said...

Yah! Happy birthday Tinn! :)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers