Sunday, April 18, 2010

Super Saturday

For those of you who know me, know I take lunch to Darnell at work almost EVERY day. I know-I'm a sucker. Anywho-this Saturday was a nice change. Darnell was installing carpet at his secretary's place (she actually lives in our neighborhood) and Darnell called and said, "Bree says, come down for lunch." Ahh, it's not often I get lunch made for me. Seriously, I am deprived. They have THE cutest lil' chicky. Her and Quinn liked to share M&M's. It was a happy kodak moment. Look at that!
Chocolate + a cute girl that's willing to share candy=one joyful Quinny.



1 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

I make Chad lunch too; however, I make it the night before, we all eat it together, and then I put what's left in a nifty little tupperware container. Ta da! Lunch. I'm SUCH a great wife. Seriously Amy, you're making us look bad :)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers