
This kid has natural talent when it come to scrappin'! This of course makes Darnell pleased as punch. His first match was here in the Valley. He got two pins and one decision (i.e.more points than the other kid-I think) This was the last match in Cokeville, which was totally bogus. They weighed him wrong, I'm sure of it. I had taken him to get his kindergarten shots the day before where he weighed in at 39. They weighed him only 35. He got stuck with 3 years olds that had no clue what they were doing. He whomped them! I felt a little bad for the other kids. He got two pins and one forfeit. That kid was a little scared of him. Bo made 2 kids cry( not on purpose), and one of them after being stomped on told Bo, "YOU ARE A MEAN KID!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment