Friday, February 19, 2010

Q Says What?!


Quinn, this morning, while eating a bowl of peaches: Ew, Mom! Look! (Showing me wet hands)


Me: Aww man, did you spill your peaches?


Quinn: Noooo


Me: What happened then?


Quinn: I know. ( Meaning "I don't know"


This kid makes me roll my eyes.


Let me see how good you all are at translating.


Quinn phrases and words:

1.) a tame (a candy)

2.) pway pod (something he likes to do)

3.) fweaky jam ( telling me something he doesn't like)

4.) chock (something he likes to drink)


If anyone can get all of these right I'll be impressed. Maybe I'll even make you something :-)

1 comments:

Positively Peaches said...

So here goes my guesses
1. a tame= jelly bean
2. pway pod= play ipod
3. fweaky jam= sticky jam
4. choke=coke or maybe milk

probably not even close, but had to give my guesses.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers