Friday, January 08, 2010

More to Come...

Ahh, yes we not only love Aunt Tiana, because she's Aunt Tiana, but also for her sweet photog skillz. Here's just a sneak peek.
(P.s. It was bone chilling cold this particular day.Way to brave the weather, kids.)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute Bloggity Background! (I know lee-lou by the way, she lives in my town). HEY!!! I got your cute package yesterday! L O V E it! Bekah wore her hat all day yesterday and looked so dang cute, I plan on wearing mine today and my snazzy new bracelet! You need to have a blog shop or etsy shop just for your sassy lids! My friend jaime (lee-lou's) sister is doing a big giveaway on her blog, you should get your shop all set up and do another giveaway and put your fly bracelets on there too-make some cash! :) Love your face!

Kadee said...

Your kids look cold.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers