Sunday, January 31, 2010

Late Christmas


I realized I never posted about some things I made the kids for Christmas. Darnell wasn't the only crafty one. I made Ky these two skirts from two old pair of pants that had serious holes going on. I am NOT a seamstress by any means. A little crooked, a little uneven but when she wears them, you can hardly even tell. Humor me, people.




I personalized each of the kids a portable notebook. Idea from http://www.sistersstuff.blogspot.com/
I made Quinn a Hulk one and Ky a purse. I haven't gotten pictures of their's because, who knows where they are?! I made these blocks for the boys. (There's more, I just couldn't fit them all into the picture) They love them, play with them almost everyday. 2 x 4's, paint, stickers, and lil' modgepodge.
Hijacked the idea from my friend at http://www.makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/ Aren't those stickers great?!


P.S. On a sidenote, I used to HATE Modgepodge, but really, I'm kind of in love with it right now.


0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers