Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in Utah

One of my very besties-Jess. Sheesh, we are CUTE!
How funny. Dalton was shielding his eyes from the sun so Quinn thought he needed to also.

Catelynn and Quinny Look at this puppy, how flippin cute can you get?! My cousins got this lil pup, Avery, just a few days before we got there. Ky was smitten.

Yeah didn't get spectacular pics during Thanksgiving. No pictures of the scrumptious spread, or everyone around the table. I did manage a few with the cousins though. We had a great time, short but lots of fun.
Also my super wonderful friend from Oregon was visiting her fam in Utah to so she made a quick detour to say Hola! Good ole' Jess, how I love her!

2 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Better than me. I brought my camera but didn't actually snap a picture.

Jessie said...

I was glad I got to see Jess too! She's awesome, I miss her

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers