Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sassy Lids




I LOVE making these hats.
Contact me with desired color (Any color avaliable. Also 2 colors mixed)
Accessory, if you want one. (Flower, buttons, fabric yoyo, felt circles...)
Size (Adult, baby, toddler, child size)
$10 per lid + $4.95 flat rate U.S. Shipping
Buy one get the second for $8!
Shipped within 2 weeks.




10 comments:

emily said...

Look at you go, those are way sexy! I may have a need for one in the future, but not sure the color.

Brandy Lynn said...

WOW!! You are amazing. I would love matching ones for my girls. I don't know if you have to make them bigger or smaller but I would love it if you would make 2 pink ones for me!!! Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks
Brandy

Fig said...

You have mad skills. And you're hot.

The Woolner Family said...

Now you need to give them a name: Sexy hoods? Hmm, I'll have to think about that one.

Jen Beals said...

so cute love the brown with felt circles

Goat Gal said...

Cute hats! I hope I win one!

Lowry Family said...

Love the hats. So cute!

DBuckelew said...

I am loving these hats. They would make perfect Christmas gifts for my nieces. Just have to pick out the right colors . . .

Michele P. said...

gorgeous! Love the black with hot pink and blue on the top, my 8 yr old is already asking me for one ;)

Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Wow! These hats are seriously cute!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers