Ever since I've been married I have really tried to have houseplants in my home. I have killed each an every one of them. I have bad luck with plants. This particular one once belonged to my mom. Afterwards, my grandmother inherited it. Now with both my mother and grandmother gone, it's been passed on to me. All that being said, I love that this plant has survived.
I've been feeling a tad nostalgic lately. Missing my family. It's interesting how sadness and longing can pop up in the middle of the day, usually when you're not expecting it. Maybe it's the upcoming holidays...
This little houseplant makes me feel a little comfort though. Maybe it's silly, but perhaps this plant is being helped along by the predecessors that owned it before me. I like to think so.
I've been feeling a tad nostalgic lately. Missing my family. It's interesting how sadness and longing can pop up in the middle of the day, usually when you're not expecting it. Maybe it's the upcoming holidays...
This little houseplant makes me feel a little comfort though. Maybe it's silly, but perhaps this plant is being helped along by the predecessors that owned it before me. I like to think so.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment