Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We Got Bowled Over

The bowling alley was running specials last weekend. Adult pays, kids get in free. Last weekend was called Hunter's weekend. Seriously-only in Wyoming would kids get two days off of school so men can hunt! Kymora, Bo, Me, and Quinn


I really cannot remember the last time I went bowling. This was Bo and Quinn's first time I think. The bowling alley has these cool metal slide like contraptions that kids can us to roll their ball down the lane. Even Quinn could do it. They have dragon shaped ones too, but my sister in law and friend got to them first.


Quinn was diggin his snazzy kicks.

My friend, Britt's little guy. So cute, but so so sad.
The kids had bumpers and the ball slides-they kicked my can. My score was practically 20 points below theirs!







2 comments:

Fig said...

I still want to use ball-slides and bumpers when I bowl.

Pieces of me... said...

We Love Bowling!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers