Amy, what kind of an animal is that?!? For some reason I can't tell.
This picture made me laugh so hard. When my family had the meat plant when we were growing up, and we had 100 dead deer in a pile on the kill room floor, we would sometimes get bored and put them in various poses. Yeah, we were morbid like that.
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
1 comments:
Amy, what kind of an animal is that?!? For some reason I can't tell.
This picture made me laugh so hard. When my family had the meat plant when we were growing up, and we had 100 dead deer in a pile on the kill room floor, we would sometimes get bored and put them in various poses. Yeah, we were morbid like that.
Love your blog!
Post a Comment