Just curious, do you think Ky looks like me? A lot of people have said so, but I don't know.
Our ward had a really awesome Mother-Daughter Party that was so fun. The food was delicious, then we did 3 legged races, and learned some line dances: Electric Slide, Cottn Eye Joe...took me back to school dance days! Then we decorated cupcakes and had ice cream. Kymora is a lot of fun to be with!

Ky wanted to race with her friend Gracie too. They had already practiced at our house that week.
All mothers and daughters were invited no matter their age. I LOVE this YW in our ward, so does Ky. Klydi, you rock!


















2 comments:
Now, now Britt, no need to hate.
Maybe next year if you're lucky. haha
I totally knew you'd have something to say!
Klydi, is AWESOME!! Love her cute family. I think Ky looks like Darn. Sorry Amy.
Post a Comment