Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

My girl's best boy friends:
Zach and Ky
(Zach said during his "What I'll be doing in 20 years prediction"
-I want to marry a girl who has long black hair-Ky's prediction: I want to marry Tyler because he's cute
Tyler's prediction: I want to marry Kymora because she's smart
Kymora and Mrs. Point Ky's done! Through with kindergarten! Bring on 1st grade. She had THE BEST teacher. All my kids will have her. It runs in the family (Darnell had her in 1st grade!) Mission Impossible: Trying to get 16 kids to look in your direction.

Ky had a little spotlight role with another girl singing "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" Ky's own words "Take a picture of my big coconuts!"

5 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

What comes after coconut graduation?

Tiffany said...

Tons of posts! Ky is so cute with her big coconuts! Love your face!

Steven and Becky said...

Congrads!! It gets more fun as time moves forward and more expensive for your parents!!!!!!!!!!

smiliesar said...

So cute. . .2 boyfriends already. Love it.

The Perkes Family said...

What?! I thought she wanted to marry Rex?

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers