Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Bird in the Hand is.. Whatever

We've always had this big empty space above our stairs. Darnell has always wanted to do something with it and this is what he came up with. He says I have no room to complain since we've lived here for 2 years and I"VE never done anything with it, he felt he needed to take matters into his own hands. Alas, I never thought I'd be one of those houses that decorates with dead animals. (sigh) Never say never.

Before

(Plus some future fixings sticking up in front of the camera. Plus a head)

Darnell had some helpers. His dad...

...and his son. Notice the wife had bothing to do with this.

TA-DAH!

The end product. I could take it or leave it, but I have to admit it does look better than bare naked.

2 comments:

Kadee said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You live in the boons (is that how you spell it?)

Goodman Family said...

I think that is when I would put my foot down. Your such a good sport.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers