Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. No real reason to use the ol' camera. Here's some updates:
-Business has rocked. The other prominent chiropractor in the Valley was involved in a 4-wheeling accident. Broke his pelvis and his wrist. He'll be down and out for a while. We are not happy about him getting hurt. Really, we're not-it's just news.
-I've been busy with PTO stuff. Speaking of, when did they start calling it that?! It was called PTA back in the day. I somehow became the teacher appreciation chairman. This school makes it a whole month thing. It's just a lot of delegating, but still...
-Ky is an official Jr. Brave Cadette. The high school dance group teaches elementary girls a dance which they will perform on Saturday. We had practice the first half of the week. I'll have pictures from that later.
-Some friends in the ward lost one of their own. Their little 2 and a half year old daughter died the day before Easter. She was this adorable little down syndrome girl, I believe they said she developed a growth on her brain. She was in Primary Children's for a while in a coma. My heart goes out to them. It hurts me to think of what they are going through. The reason I mentioned this is because I realize I need to be better. I need to be a better mother that cherishes the time I have with my kids. Too often I'm too busy scrubbing, mopping, tidying up, folding, putting away, to even take a time out to play with them. I used to be better, and I realize now more then ever, that time is precious. You never know...keep up on me people, make sure I'm taking the time to play.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
News Update
Posted by A. Simpson at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comments:
I'm sure we can work out reasonable payment for the "accident"...
Post a Comment