Monday, April 06, 2009

Confirmation

At times when I question my parenting I sometimes get affirmed.
My friend tells me this story about her daughter:
So Gracie want me to play with her the other day.
I'm trying to get stuff done and she keeps at it. I tell her, "Gracie, I can't play right now."
"Why not?" she asks.
"Well, sometimes when parents get older they forget how to play."
She comes back with, "Ky's mom hasn't forgotten!"
The other day we have two of Ky's friends over. They are here quite a while and they've exhausted almost all their playing options. One of the girls is watching me as I fold laundry, "Ky and Bo are lucky to have you for a mom."
Aww, how sweet was that?!

2 comments:

Fig said...

You ARE a good mom. I can tell just from reading your blog. Lucky, lucky kids.

Tiffany said...

That's the best! You are a fab mom!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers