Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Big Collective Sigh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the Ky's long awaited birthday party has come and gone. There was a whole lotta build up, a whole lotta kids, a whole lotta present, and oh man it was so so fun. Alas, my camera battery hath up and died, therefore, pictures will have to wait.

You know you're getting old (Am I?I don't feel like it!) when Kymora recieves a book of paper dolls as a gift, I exclaim, "Oh, fun! Paperdolls!" and an adorably quizzical looked child replies, "What are paperdolls?" For the love of...is this kid for real?

I must've missed the memo, but when did birthday parties equate to having to spend a fortune on other people's kids? Buying them a present is one thing but seriously, Ky got a few gifts that I wouldn't even buy her because I assume they're out of my price range. I feel like a thief!

I have a cake posting (which turned out superfab) and other tidbits that I'm sure you're just dying to see and read about. Ehh, who knows when I'll have the chance to go buy a new battery...just wait and see.

0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers