Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who Let the Dogs In?

That's the news. We got a dog. I took a picture of her but my media card is at the photo developing place at the moment. She is such a good dog. We love her already! I'm not sure the novelty of a new pet will ever wear off of Quinn. Poor dog walks around trying to avoid him the whole day. That's all, and some of you assumed I was pregnant.....

4 comments:

Fig said...

Well geez. That was kind of a letdown.

Although, you KNOW I love dogs, so I am totally excited about that too. Pictures soon, please?

Kadee said...

I know you're talking about me!

A. Simpson said...

Actually no, Kadee. I was talking about my friend, Fig.

Joel and Kristie said...

you'll be pg soon, so that's why it's safe to assume you are!!HEHE!! I can't wait to see pix of your new puppy!!!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers