Friday, November 21, 2008

Review

Well, here's my movie review. If you're not a Twilighter than just don't even go on.

#1.It wan't long enough. I felt rushed throughout the whole movie. It was like the directors were saying, "Hurry, hurry we have to fit as much in, in an obscenely small amount of time." It's okay there are some good movies out there that are 3 hours.

#2. The length affected the characters. There was no time for character development. Many crucial characters in the book were very much downplayed. Edwards family hardly had much screentime. They are kind of a big part of the novel.

#3. Surprisingly the actor playing Edward grew on me. He is kinda sexy in his own way.

#4. The book has far too much emotion that just can't be shown on the bigscreen. I didn't feel much connection with their whole situation.

-FYI: That should be the last Twilight post. Thank you, come again.

4 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

My sister saw it last night too. Said, the dialogue sucked, the acting was bad, and Jacob Black had bigger fangs than the actual vampire. Too bad. I'm still going to see it though.

Fig said...

Those things could be said about any movie made from a book you like. It's why I don't watch the HP movies (that and they're REALLY BAD movies).

However, I've heard some really good things about the Twilight movie staying true to the tone of the book. Not that it matters to me, but still.

Jessie said...

Amy, I never read any of the book but I went to see it! I likec it but maybe because the fact I didnt't read the book? Edward is so very sexy too! hahaha

Christian and Melissa said...

I thought the acting was really good...all except for Bella. She drove me nuts. I thought they picked perfect people for every other part. I was also a big fan of Edward.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers