Friday, October 17, 2008

Sew Crappy


Umm, I'm not a sewer, obviously. This pattern was so simple! Why oh why did it turn out so crooked?! (Don't answer that) Ughh! I like to indulge myself by thinking, "I'm gonna ROCK this purse!" Yeah, not so much.....

4 comments:

Fig said...

Dude, I kinda like it. You're a better seamstress than I am!

Kadee said...

Call me - I'll tell you how to make an awesome purse that is SOOO easy you won't know how to contain yourself. My friend, Button, sells them - checkout her blog at http://www.soswanky.blogspot.com. She showed me how to make em...so I can show you!

Leah said...

I tell all non-sewers to start with curtains. Nothing but straight lines. Purses can actually be pretty tricky, so I'm very proud of your attempt. Don't give up!

The Woolner Family said...

My first sewing attempt was a homemade teddy bear and I was 6 or 7 years old. It was so lopsided I cried and cried. My mom tried to fix it but we just ended up calling it "loppy". Chalk it up to experience my friend. You'll only get better.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers