Oh finally, my baby is on the move. For those of you who are merely aquaintances and that I don't talk to often, then you probably haven't heard. Quinn is 16 months old and has yet to crawl or walk. We've been working with an occupational therapist, but he has been progressing very slowly. Anyway, so in the past week he's figured out how to get from point A to point B. No, not crawling but scootin'( I like to say 'scootchin' but Darnell makes fun of me) around on his butt. Also something that is big for him is that he can go from a laying down position to a crawling position and push himself up so he's sitting. This is a big deal over here. I've been worried about him because my other two walked by 10 months. I'm kinda celebratin. Yah, Quinny!


















6 comments:
That is GREAT!! Way to go Quinn! Keep up the good work.
Yay for Quinn! That is so exciting!
Go Quinn!
Our niece Tai took FOREVER to crawl/walk, because her older sisters just carried her around everywhere she wanted to go. Do you see any of that with your kidlets?
Woohoo baby! Keep up the good work!
That's great. I was getting worried about Kai too. She didn't start scooting till 6 days before she turned 1 and then started crawling 2-3 days before she turned one. I'm glad he's moving now.
Hip hip hooray! Sometimes, I say a little delay in the mobility is a good thing. Did the doctor say it was anything unusual?
Post a Comment