Thursday, August 07, 2008

Savor the Moment

Leave a memory you have about either Darnell or I! It could be about anything! ! Funny, embarrassing, happy, sad...whatever you remember about me!
Here is how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you....HAVE FUN!!!

5 comments:

Kadee said...

I remember when we finally decided we didn't hate each other at girls camp. We were in a boat...laughing about sheep!

*Cam* said...

-One time when we were staying with you n darnell when you lived in utah...you took me to the nickle-cade. It was so fun...i stole the cup on accident! hahaa

The Woolner Family said...

I remember when you lived in Oregon and we were friends. Do you remember that?

Goodman Family said...

Well you are quite sassy...does that count?

The Perkes Family said...

So there was this one time when you made a completely inappropriate joke at a kid's birthday party we were at...and I laughed hysterically. Do you remember that?
Then when you helped us move from oregon you even came and cleaned my bathtub. What a good friend.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers