Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ca-noe Feel the Love?

Looking at this picture makes me a bit sad because my flat 7th grade like build. Kids'll do it to ya everytime. Although then I laugh when I look at Boey's face.
Ky helped dad by paddling with her foot.
Tyrell, Bo, and Whit-gotta love em.

I saved the best for last. Oh baby, it's okay to lust after your own husband, right?

5 comments:

Fig said...

I like your 7th-grade figure. And you have my go-ahead to lust after your husband all you want (he and my husband have the same chest complexion - TRANSLUCENT).

Jessie said...

that looks like so much fun Amy!!! oh ya and I would still trade bodies with you anyday!! hahaha

Summersfam said...

Uh... I think you should be grateful that your kids gave you a 7th-grade-build body instead of the 80-year-old-granny-build that my kids gave me! Can you say SAG? and DROOP? and POOCH? Be grateful. Oh, be grateful. Sigh.

emily said...

I'll trade you any day! It's better than having them sag to your knees & being able to tie them in a knot & throw them over your shoulder. It could be worse!

Leah said...

Last we I turned around quickly and nailed an 8 year old cub scout in the face with my "build", so things could be worse.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers