Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Official

Just took this quiz over on Mydailymoment.com "Are you a Hot Mama?"
Here's the results. I think I like them.
You're a semi-smokin' mom!
You're not a total lost cause. You take a reasonable amount of pride in how you look. You'll throw on some lipstick and a cute dress every now and then. However, you don't go over the top. Looking hot isn't your main priority. You take pride in putting forth the whole mommy image. You like to appear wholesome and matronly. However, there are times when you have no problem slipping into a sexy number. You've got it going on with both fronts. You realize that you can be a good mom without having to look the part, at least all of the time. Congratulations on achieving just the right balance between hot and not!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Nice! I'm afraid to take the test ...

Tiffany said...

I completely agree with those results-I love it when you slip into that sexy little number! OOOOH BABY look out!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

You're definitely braver than me! And, yeah, in your case the results seem pretty accurate! ;)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers