What a noodle head!
Brr, cold water.
Super Sass
"Ky and Bo are so brave!"
"I am too cute. No really, eat your heart out."5 days a week for 2 weeks makes for one tired mother.
The kids loved their swim lessons, their instructor and eventually, the water. They learned some new games, that it's okay to get their face wet, and they learned some kicking and arm splashing techniques.
Watching them, I thought, "Hmm, I should be the one taking lessons. I'm a good doggie paddler-does that count for anything?"


















3 comments:
You and me both...we're the queens of the dog paddle technique...and laughing in the pool.
Dog paddling, if only! No I can probably do that, but I am with you on the eating my heart out-seriously that kid is completely edible!
It's so good that you found someone to teach them lessons I think thats one of the most important things in life to teach children. It makes a big difference on how you look at water.
Post a Comment