Friday, June 20, 2008

Make the Best of It

I was out watering my garden for a good, oh I'll say 20 minutes or so while my little Quinn ate in his high chair. Kymora and Bo were having a grand ol' time filling water glasses inside then taking them outside to water my flowers. Hey, it was entertaining them and it was doing no harm, until......
I return to find that Bo has given Quinn numerous glassfuls of water which he poured all over his high chair tray and was happily splashing away. My kitchen table-soaked. My kitchen floor-soaked. My two sons-yup, you guessed it-soaked. I didn't lose my cool. Bo helped me clean up the water and I thought, well everything is wet already, I might as well mop the floor while I'm at it, so I did. Kill two birds with one stone. Except I really didn't. I had the THOUGHT to do it though. Does that count for anything? No? All right then. So much for getting a lot accomplished.

Whilst in Utah a relative pointed out I never blog about my fam in Utah. She demanded pictures taken this last weekend better be posted. It's okay I can out you, you know who you are :)
Way to crush the spirit of the blog. So I'm rebelling. You'll see 'em when I'm good and ready!
p.s. Utah pictures and equally exciting things will probably be posted later tonight. I can't help it. My name is Amy and I'm addicted to blogging.Random ramblings.

3 comments:

Big Al said...

Wow I read that whole Post. I don't know if I feel dumber but I surley don't feel smarter. I did mop the floor today though no big deal.

Goodman Family said...

Way to roll with the punches! Quietness=naughtiness!

Utah family said...

I thank you greatly for remembering the utah clan. We love you too and had a wonderful time. We really have to get that way and coe and see where you guys have set up camp. And dont take that good and ready tone with me, you know you cant help yourself when it comes to me:) Love ya

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers