Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Will Survive




For those of you who read that mindless, snide, inappropriate comment on my posting about Girls Camp and our new clinic- That person sucks. Don't try and hide behind "anonymous" because it's all too obvious who you are. That said, yes, they are a huge "buttmunch"-thank you, Fig, and no, it wasn't "Big Al" we jest in love not evil vengance. Also to "anonymous" don't look at my blog anymore, you've done enough.

5 comments:

julie! said...

Hey.woah. sorry about whatev Anonymous said.
holy cow-yr opening a new clinic? Sheesh, you guys are my heros. Can you believe we graduate THIS year? time to join the world of working adults.
yikes

The Woolner Family said...

I didn't see the anonymous comment, but I bet it was stupid and I bet they were poopy.

Tiffany said...

Ahhh-I missed the mean comment! And I bet I would have something to say to them too! I know I am way behind on leaving you creative and funny comments on all your blog postings you have done lately-and you are so good to do it on mine-but I am so far behind on everyone's that I am just going to have to start from now. Know that I have caught up on all your posts-think that you are Supermom, Superwoman and Superfine. Your kids are adorable, and kissable and that I am so super happy for you guys doing so well out there. Oh yeah, and I'm a little bit mad at you that you were in Utah the same time I was and that we didn't get to 'bump' into each other even though we were both crazy busy-so you are forgiven as fast as I was mad at you. Love your guts and your butts!

Big Al said...

Holy Cow Ame what you can't see right now is that I am tearing up. You stuck up for me when everyone else that reads your blog hates me. Thanks a bunch. Keep having big babies and living "the life"
Much Love

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Oh, Miss Fab, I am so sorry that happened to you!!! Did you know the anonymous coward? As you may know, I have had a very horrible experience with an anonymous stalker/commenter which has completely and irreversibly changed my and my kid's lives forever....I am so hopeful that that same psycho bee-atch isn't your creep....I would be horrified if it were....my skank slithered her way into Fig's and some other friend's blogs....I would be so horrified if she did that to you too...please email me if you think it could possibly be her...there is a restraining against her for me and the kids....

Truly, chica, I am so sorry that happened to you. Some people are just not right.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers