Random place for a random picture. One day, like 40 years from now, you're going to see that picture and you'll be like, "What the heck is this all about?!"
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
5 comments:
hahaha Amy,dont be mad but that pic of Q looks funny to me! His pants are way high! lol
Yeah I noticed that too, they are hiked pretty high.
Q looks like B in this pic
Random place for a random picture. One day, like 40 years from now, you're going to see that picture and you'll be like, "What the heck is this all about?!"
No, Amy - you are fine!
And your kids are ALL so cute! Dang! :)
Post a Comment