Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday

I got these from some friends: This was the result: Okay TECHNICALLY the carnation wasn't from a friend unless you count the grocery store as a close aquaintance. Yah! Happy Birthday, me!

8 comments:

Brittney said...

Hope you had a great b-day, Amy!

April said...

How pretty! Happy birthday!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Amy, how old are you? 21?? lol

Jessie said...

oh wait, i think you actually might be! never mind! lol i mean 17??

Summersfam said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday girly! I didn't know it was your birthday-or I would have at least sent you a card! I love your guts!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Happy BDay, girl!!!

Given how much money and time i spend at the grocery store, I definitely count Safeway as a close personal friend.... ;)

p.s. Have I mentioned how darling your fam is? Your Miss K is just stunning and the boys are TOO cute! =)

Goodman Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers