Monday, April 21, 2008

Idiosyncrasies


Not many posts about the hub. So this one is all him. He'd kill me if he knew I posted this picture. Thankfully he barely even knows this blog exists. Well, he does but he doesn't ever check it, post on it, or even... well, ask him the blog address and you'll get the blankest stare on the face of the planet.Ya might as well of asked him to explain the theory of relativity.
This is him. Crazy baby of mine.
1.) Has to have socks folded not rolled into a ball like I like them.
2.)Must drink from a glass glass, not a plastic cup, tumbler or anything of the like (We just bought new glasses and he's beyond giddy )
3.)Plastic hangers no wire ones
4.) has a very meticulous method of ironing and hanging shirts

So my challenge is this. Post all your significant others strange characteristics.

8 comments:

julie! said...

o. i like this idea...this should be fun. It might take me awhile to post it, but I'll gitter done.

Tiffany said...

I should do this-but seriously my quirks are much wierder than his-and I completely agree with darnell on all of his things-Wire hangers yuck! All glass glasses-so that your drinks don't taste like plastic and what's the deal with the balled up socks? The only thing I don't do is iron my clothes before I hang them-but I have to organize my closet a very specific way and I hate when it get's messed up!

smiliesar said...

I agree too about the hangers. Kevin always leaves the last bite of his sandwich without eating it even if he is still hungry. He also has to have the same pain on both sides so if you squeeze one thumb you have to squeeze the other (weird!).

Jessie said...

ditto on the comments! i wanna do this one!

The Perkes Family said...

I think that would be a fun thing to do. Definately agree about the hangers. And if he ever wants to come iron our clothes he is welcome anytime!

Big Al said...

He pops my back I think, is he the chiropractor in Thayne?
I think I have seen him before

emily said...

totally agree with the hangers. My dad also hates the rolled socks. LOL I alwasy thought it was little strange, must run in the family. LOL Tell him thanks for fixing my dad tonight. I really appreciate you guys looking after them, it's been a rough week.

The Woolner Family said...

Hmm. Sounds like "Mommy Dearest".

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers