Hmmm...wish I could say the same...it was like 75 degrees today. You guys should come visit...I'm really not trying to be a brat...its just how it is down here. Sometimes I miss the seasons.
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
7 comments:
Pretty picture, but ya...it's April!
Look at all your neighbors! I'm jealous! The snow, well, you can have that. LOL!
Hmmm...wish I could say the same...it was like 75 degrees today. You guys should come visit...I'm really not trying to be a brat...its just how it is down here. Sometimes I miss the seasons.
The "I don't like talking on the phone" doesn't apply to you!
Hey, come to I.F. It's actually not too bad here. There are still patches of snow, but nothing like that!! Yikes.
yay wyoming weather! I hear ya
we had hail here last week! dont feel so bad :)
Post a Comment