Friday, March 28, 2008

Yikes!

Well guess what? I just got promoted. The Girl's Camp Director copped out so guess who gets the bump up?! Yeah, that would be me. A little excited a little freaked out. Our theme is Steadfast like the Stars. Give me feedback. I NEED feedback!

8 comments:

Kadee said...

Well, you obviously have to do something with a star theme...maybe necklaces with star beads, or something?

April said...

I could *totally* hook you up with some star beads! Let me know if you are interested. :)

Jessie said...

i speed read your entry and at first I thought you were pregnant again! haha the "bump" thats what I get for speed reading!

Allison said...

I think that calling would be HARD! You'll be great at it though. I'm thinking the primary song....I am like a star shining brightly, shining for the whole world to see. You could do something about being stars/examples for the whole world to see. Keep us posted!

Joel and Kristie said...

Your going to do AN AMAZING girl's camp director!! Just have fun and the girls will too!!

Robin said...

Camp Director? I'm totally jealous (of course I'm laughing as I'm typing this)! No, you will have so much fun once you get to camp. It's just all the planning ...
So, you didn't remember your old friend Robin? What, you haven't been pining after my memory all this time? :)

Heather Mowrer said...

You're seriously freaking me out. I am the assistant camp director for our stake. If the director bails I am changing religions, seriously. Theme sounds good. We are still choosing ours. One of our choices has something to do with stars. I think that was the one I voted for.

emily said...

what is your theme? One of the girls at work is trying to get ideas from me and I dont' have a clue.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers