Monday, March 03, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip hip hooray! A new calling just came my way. (drumroll please)
I am officially the assistant girl's camp leader!!
Yahh!
I am so excited. If you've been in YW or been to girl's camp as a YW or leader send me tips, advice, do's, don'ts, whatever. I am so enthused, I may need to go lie down. Excuse me...

11 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay! I think that will be a fun calling!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Yeah! I would love to go to girls camp. You will be a very very fun leader.

Jessie said...

how exciting!! You're gonna be awesome:)

A. Simpson said...

Thanks everyone!

Summersfam said...

Congrats! I've been to G.C. for the last 2 years as a leader and it was really fun. I don't have any advice for you because you're a natural. (I, on the other hand could have used some advice!!)

Kadee said...

Shut up! That is my dream calling! I can't really do it right now because of my job, but I think I am going for a day of two this year with my Laurels :-) Here is San Diego they go to camp at the beach. Weird huh?

Tiffany said...

That totally sounds like your kind of calling!
I replied to your post on my blog about being a lazy mom-so you'll have to go back to it to read it-sorry.
Then-the recipe is in the link to the crockpot lady that I included-just click on it and it will take you to that post.
Okay-so congrats on the FUN calling and I miss your guts!

Fig said...

You'll have a blast. I love love LOVE YW Camp. Awesome for you!

The Woolner Family said...

My condolences. I would die!!!!

Leah said...

When I got called to YW I pumped my fist in the air and hollered "GIRL'S CAMP!" Then I got pregnant and had the baby while the girls were at camp. Bummer! My advice is to give all kinds of stupid awards for every stupid thing ie a toilet paper roll covered in gold paper for the best tied shoelace, etc. You'll be the fave, no matter how dumb the prizes. Announce and hand them out at random.

emily said...

amy check out the link on my blog under family and friends called Suger doodle. I think they'll have some fun ideas for you. What a fun calling.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers