Her hair is curled. Maybe that's it. p.s. we're not anonymous anymore, one of my friends gave us away so I decided to forgo the whole thing. Love ya, Jess.
K's hair is so stinking cute.I have so many fun projects I want to do, but I'd have to quit my job inorder to get all of them done, and if I quit my job, then I'd have to start having kids.....I guess i'll just have to wait to til later so thanks for sharing yours.
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
7 comments:
I love it! So creative!
K looks so different in this pic, i dont know why!
Her hair is curled. Maybe that's it.
p.s. we're not anonymous anymore, one of my friends gave us away so I decided to forgo the whole thing. Love ya, Jess.
Those suckers could kill a man.
I noticed the curled hair too, way cute! She's such a knockout.
K's hair is so stinking cute.I have so many fun projects I want to do, but I'd have to quit my job inorder to get all of them done, and if I quit my job, then I'd have to start having kids.....I guess i'll just have to wait to til later so thanks for sharing yours.
nice pics
chicken and rice and everything nice
Post a Comment