Our ward did a Valentine's dinner last night. The food is seriously restaraunt quality. This year on the menu was salad, crusty bread, chicken and shrimp alfredo with spinach, broccoli, and mushrooms. If it weren't for the mushrooms, it would've been perfect.I also got to wear my sweet dr's wife pant suit. D and I were lookin' fly. Mmm, plus any night I don't have to cook constitutes as a great night. The company was pretty good too.
p.s. No, I'm not pregnant, I just look it. I must've been slouchy.



















6 comments:
Dang it! I wish my ward would hold adult activities! But all they ever do are kid centered activities that start at like 5pm! So stupid! Half the ward can't even attend because they are so early! Jim and I did host a pretty awesome V-day party last Saturday though - friends, food and family feud!
Our wards is on Valentine's Day and I HOPE there food is as good as yours was. I think I'll have to go buy me a Dr's wife's suit now! Thanks for putting the pressure on to look the part Amy, I guess sweats won't cute it any more. Stop being so fly it's a lot of pressure on the rest of us! J/K you guys did look Super Cute!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
gotta love those free good lds activity meal! haha,
Super fun! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
You guys are the flyest.
YUMMM!!! That sure beats the heart shaped Boston's pizza we had....I am so sick of pizza I could puke! =) BTW, props to you, looking so cute! Word! =)
Post a Comment