This for breakfast. Fried Potatoes, cheesy scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy (With homemade biscuits mind you, heh, yeah right.)

This for lunch. Lumpia (filipino eggrolls) and shrimp fried rice. Both of these things looked so good I thought I'd share. Aren't you hungry now?

Got this way cute sweater for $1, that's right $1! at a second hand clothing store. It's pretty much a loosely knitted sweater so I'm wearing a white shirt underneath. Awesome deal huh? Yah for me!

Got little B to help me roll the Lumpia. He's a pro! K had a playdate so me and the boys had us a day. Cooking lunch and baking chocolate chip cookies. I got me a little chef.
I was a cookin' fool today. D went to this:
to adjust the team plus he just likes it.State wrestling tourny. He wanted to take a bunch of food with him plus a microwave to use while he's gone so he doesn't have to eat out. Blech, is what I say to wrestling. We went to regionals with him for 5 hours and I was thinking, "WHY OH WHY DID I SUBJECT MYSELF AND MY CHILDREN TO THIS???!!!"
We had a playdate planned at a local child developement center, but K has been complaining about a sore tooth that we just barely had filled. We get to visit the dentist instead. Ho-hum, so goes it.
On another note: I CANNOT stop drinking hot chocolate. K had a lot of leftover hot chocolate mix valentines and seriously I drink at least two cups a day. This may be how it feels to be addicted to coffee.

Also, Yah, one more day till my girl is 5! Old enough to go to school, she'll start this August I believe it is. *Sniff* I'm feeling a little nostalgic. She used to be this bawling monstery little baby, now she's this cute little spunky sassy chick. I love her.
Anyway, that my friend, is what's on the menu for our lil' fam.


















11 comments:
Awesome blogging, man. Your food looks delish (I want to learn about lumpia and fried rice, immediately) and your kids are so cute. K is 5? Sheesh. You guys really got a head start on us, I don't think we'll ever catch up.
Wrestling: EW. Skinny boys in spandex onesies writhing around on sweaty mats and grabbing at each other's privates? Not for me.
Cute post! And yes your dinner looked very yummy!!!
Yum! I need recipes, Amy! What a fun blogger you are. :)
Wow! I can't believe K is 5. When did that happen? I just remember this cute little piggy tailed thing sitting on my lap. Sunrise. Sunset.
I actually like to watch wrestling! My brothers were wrestlers, though, and you kinda get more into when you know them. It is so intense! Maybe I am weird... I definitley think they need a major overhaul on the spandex uniforms though.
Happy b-day K!
Wrestling-Yuck! At least we have that in common (refer to the comment in your disgusting confession of Fruity Pebbles)! The food looks yummy though-I love biscuits and gravy-though I don't eat it very much anymore-I might have to revisit that and I can't believe you made that yummy looking lumpia and rice for lunch! I need your lunch ideas I didn't know that there was supposed to be a meal cooked for lunch I thought it always had to be sandwiches, mac and cheese or ramen noodles-but like I said before you are a super mom!
Looks yummy! Do you want to come cook for me?
I agree with Tiffany. Who cooks for lunch? You crazy lunch lady :)J/K Woah, it is weird to think that K will be a year ahead of Rex in school. Kindergarten in the fall...yikes! Yes, cute sweater...and your hair is getting really long! In December and January everyone in our house was a hot chocolate addict too. It's good stuff. I love your posts!
Oh yeah--between my bros and Bob I am pretty used to wrestling too. I can see how you can easily be repulsed though. I think there will be a lot of it in my future though so I need to get used to the idea.
okay, you need to post how to make the filipino eggrolls! and please dont tell me that is a typical breakfast that YOU eat and are still size 0??? lol geez!
Hey hey you cannot go dissing on wrestling man. We almost took off to go to state. Isn't that funny, we're a bunch of old geesers now remember back to the good ol days. Do you understand wrestling? I have found most people that hate wrestling don't understand it. You should have D explain it. I hope we have all boys so we can have a little wrestling fam! I'm with Tiffany, I didn't know lunch was suppose to be a meal. Go YOU!!
Post a Comment