Thursday, January 17, 2008

You are Absolutely Right

The other morning B woke up in such a foul mood I could've tossed him out in the snow and white washed him. While eating breakfast I tried to explain to him, "B, it makes me very sad when you act so rude and snotty to me."
"Yeah," chimed in K, "Mom doesn't love you when you're such a brat." (FYI:I have NEVER told my children I don't love them. K was just tryin' to drive the point home)
Unfaltered and smiling B said, "That's okay, Heavenly Father still loves me."
I love that kid...

3 comments:

Positively Peaches said...

This story makes me laugh. Kids are too too funny. But you just can't help but love them. Hey I just wanted to say thanks for switching our name on the blog and to let you know that it doesn't link back yet. Here is the link again.
www.djpeach.blogspot.com
Visit ya later, Peaches

The Woolner Family said...

That's way funnier than the guinnea pig with the pancake. The question is, did you laugh when he said that?

The Perkes Family said...

Too funny.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers