Always Imitated, Never Duplicated
Confession: I rather detest HM. Will that change when I have daughters? Or will (hopefully) HM be gone forever by then?
I have to admit I think HM is pretty cute!
FYI- Our URL has been changed to www.djpeach.blogspot.comDon't forget to update it.
WE LOVELOVELOVE her to and I made a cd for the kids to listen to her when we're in the car, but it's really for me!!!HEHE!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Confession: I rather detest HM. Will that change when I have daughters? Or will (hopefully) HM be gone forever by then?
I have to admit I think HM is pretty cute!
FYI- Our URL has been changed to
www.djpeach.blogspot.com
Don't forget to update it.
WE LOVELOVELOVE her to and I made a cd for the kids to listen to her when we're in the car, but it's really for me!!!HEHE!!!
Post a Comment