Those are the CUTEST cards!!! Now that we don't live by each other I can TOTALLLLYYY copy you!!HEHE!!! How is your fam doing, they look happy and healthy!
Cute cards, Fab! Back in the day I crafted quite a bit and I really appreciate the creativity and time it takes to make such thoughtful and fun greetings and gifts! Rock on!
p.s. yes, I did find you through Fig...hope you don't mind if I continue to stalk you. Darling fam you have btw =)
You should join our card swap! Every month at girls night-we all bring like 12 cards and then swap them, so we get 12 different cards-each month has a theme-it would be so fun! You could mail us yours and then we could mail you the rest back. Seriously, it would make us feel connected to you again!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
7 comments:
We need to get together and make cards! You have cute ideas!
Ok so I'm not super into cards and stuff but I like the idea of being into it. Do you actually use a sewing machine to do the edge? So cute!!!
Those are the CUTEST cards!!! Now that we don't live by each other I can TOTALLLLYYY copy you!!HEHE!!! How is your fam doing, they look happy and healthy!
So this is why I have no craftiness - you took it all!
Cute cards, Fab! Back in the day I crafted quite a bit and I really appreciate the creativity and time it takes to make such thoughtful and fun greetings and gifts! Rock on!
p.s. yes, I did find you through Fig...hope you don't mind if I continue to stalk you. Darling fam you have btw =)
Aimers - love the cards!
You should join our card swap! Every month at girls night-we all bring like 12 cards and then swap them, so we get 12 different cards-each month has a theme-it would be so fun! You could mail us yours and then we could mail you the rest back. Seriously, it would make us feel connected to you again!
Post a Comment