Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bloggin 101

Alternate Title: Things I have Learned blog related and not



Two blogging terms I have aquired my whole 2 1/2 years of bloggin'



Blogstalking: Frequently checking the blog of an unknown person (I am guilty of this because dang it, some people are just dang funny)

Slogger: "slacking blogger" A blogger who doesn't post very often



I also like that I found a way to write when I find something incredibly hilarious namely,

"BWAHAHAHA..." I feel like a genius, although many of you have already figured this out (the "bwahaha" term not that I am a genius)

I read in a magazine that a new term is being added to the dictionary. They have coined a definition for my condition. It's a "mouse potato" someone who spends an extreme amount of time on the computer.



In jr high and mostly high school I wrote a lot. Poetry, stories, making out fantasies (this was pre-first kiss) After high school unfortunately my writings ceased. They pretty much came to a complete halt (screeching noise included) I haven't written in a journal in who knows how long, and I do feel guilt about that but apparently not enough to get going again. Enter my blog-stage right, my creative writing outlet-I love it, it's fun, I've become a bloggin' fool. I'm also a camera toting fool. I love getting comments on my postings. The first time I hit the double digits I was so thrilled I almost jumped up and down with joy. (Then I also would've been a JUMPING bloggin' camera toting fool.)

My buddy B.B. ( not her actual name) called me today with bloggin questions. Wow, I have arrived, I must be a pro (not really)

Anyway- Hope you don't mind my rambling, I'm guessing you don't, otherwise you would've quit reading a long time ago. Thanks for visiting, come again soon.

8 comments:

Fig said...

Slogger! I hadn't heard that yet! I like it.

I think you're a great blogger and I love reading all your stuff. So keep 'em coming.

Leah said...

Make out fantasies. HA!

emily said...

I'm still waiting to be as cool as you and get double digets. Yeah right I can't even get 2!!!

Sarah Marie said...

Hi lovely cousin in law person :) I made my family a blogspot...they're still figurin out how to use it. Anywho it's http://dahlsimpsonfamily.blogspot.com. You should check it out!

Jessie said...

haha, mouse potato!! thats funny, i think i might be a little mini mouse potato!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Hi Fab! You don't know me, but I have been blogstalking you for the last few days, so I thought I should probably say hi. I have enjoyed your posts and its cool to read about adventures semi-close to my home here in the Hills. Anyway, I'd love to have you visit my little blog (I think I've been blogging for an entire month now! WooHoo!)sometime and thanks for the ideas and inspiration! =)

The Perkes Family said...

You are such an inspiration to us all! :)

Kadee said...

Amy, everyone knows that blogging counts as journal writing :-) It's the journal of the 21st century

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers