Monday, December 17, 2007

Hit the Nail on the Head

Yesterday K said, "Aughh! I have to clean up, put away the laundry, AND wash the dishes." To which I replied, "Are you pretending to be me?"

"No, I'm pretending to be a mom."

True Dat.



(P.s. this pic was taken 1 1/2 yrs ago)

10 comments:

Goodman Family said...

So what are you? Chop liver????

Love the way kids see things...

emily said...

I can't wait for those days! Bring it ON!

The Johnston's said...

Ha Ha!

Joel and Kristie said...

That's AMAZING I'm glad I'm not the only mom that has those complaints!!HEHE!! She is sSOSOOSO cute!!!

The Perkes Family said...

I didn't know I was signing up for so much work. Why can't a maid be attatched to each kid that comes? :) Sounds like you need to start being a "mom" :) LOL.

smiliesar said...

That's the way I feel too! It seems like the laundry never ends.

Tiffany said...

Too cute and funny- Love the chubber cheeks! CUTE!

Leah said...

Liv did that same kinda thing, but said she was pretending to be the maid. True dat.

Jason Young said...

Ture Dat Sista-Friend!

Mandy

The Woolner Family said...

She forgot: cook dinner, vacuum, dust, change diapers, grocery shop, change sheets, pay bills . . . .

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers