Monday, November 26, 2007

Week in Review



The Holiday with Kate Winslet, Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, and Jude Law. This is the first movie I've ever seen with Jude, and I must say he is quite the tasty dish. Jack Black, I love him despite that one movie (blech) Nacho Libre. This movie left me happy.

*Note: Cameron is a bit saucy in this one. Vixen! I apologize, but I still liked the movie overall.


Got this kids book from the library. Go buy it! Or at least go borrow it from your library. This kind of humor in children's literature just did not exist when I was young. Hilarious!! Oh yeah, my kids liked it too.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I liked that movie too, i love all the actors in it, like kate winslett. what?!! you didnt like nacho libre?? that has become a movie favorite in my home! lol

A. Simpson said...

Sorry too much lame humor. I still love ya though, Jess.

Leah said...

I laughed really hard when I read "The Boy Who Looked Like Lincoln" by Mike Reiss and David Catrow to my kids. Also check out "Oscar's Half Birthday" by Bob Graham. Butt crack, hippie goatee dad, graffiti, bums...man, what a children's book.

Tiffany said...

I will have to check out the book-and what!?! No Nacho Libre? I'm with Jess-"Sometimes when you're a man, you wear stretchy pants in your room-it's for fun". Okay-so I HATED it the first time I saw it, but I felt the same way about the Dynamite boys, (you know as in Napolean and Kip?)-but I know you came around to that one!!! Maybe you just need to give NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO another chance?

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers