Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bon Appetit




















In a former life I was a rap star named "Lil Aim" or "A Face" I still can't decide.
(Here's to you Amber, it turned out more of a rap than a poem...)





It's hard to be humble, when we're feelin' so fly
D, A, K, B, Q we hardly even try
Maybe it is in our genes or in our DNA
We are so good lookin', well what can we say?!
Anyone who knows us, knows it ain't all that complex-y
We're a family of 5 and we be DANG sexy!
I give myself bonus points for rhyming sexy with complex-y. It's my blog I can use a little poetic license.



















10 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

True dat.

Jessie said...

Amy- these photos are absolutely incredible!!!! You guys are the best lookin' family in Wyoming. I love how natural they look, the surroundings are beautiful :)

CLAMES said...

And you have had how many kids!?! You look great!

Fig said...

First, last, and third from the bottom are my faves. They're all GORGEOUS. Your rap is excellent.

Dizzle says of K - D better be getting the shotgun oiled.

(for when she's dating age).

That girl is FINE.

Tiffany said...

They are all soo soo good! Wow, I just feel KEWL knowing such a sexy family! Love your guts and your butts!

Joel and Kristie said...

Yep your family is ADORABLE!!!!

The Johnston's said...

All the pics turned out so stinkin cute!! Must be nice to have such a talented SIL! I love the chub Q! Cute cute cute!!

La Familia Higgy said...

That first one in the pipe is a hip hop hype, I be lookin' all night at just how ripe Lil Q's cheeks are for pinchin, a cute thirst he be quenchin', let's hear it for the Simpson.

I also am a rapper. Now go back and read that like your are Lauryn Hill or Mos Def.

emily said...

Where did you take the pictures at?

The Perkes Family said...

Love the pics. I can only hope ours turn out half as good!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers