1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.
8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying SCREW YOU, BOZO!
9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it her self. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
Note: I didn't write these (although I am a literary genius) a friend e-mailed them to me.


















4 comments:
Amen Amen Amen!! I totally agree. It's true, Me and Kevin have been at each others throats the last couple days for no reason, it must be something in the air. Maybe I'll leave this up on the computer so he "accidentally" finds it. LOL I couldn't have said it beter myself. Thanks
So true, so true!!! I love it! It's funny how all men and all women are so alike. Men will be men!! Gotta love them though! Just thing, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't even have those words in our vocabulary!!!
Ha Ha! Chad was reading over my shoulder-I hope he learned a very valuable lesson!
haha, love them, i need to email this to john! thanks@
Post a Comment